We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to protect your credit card/personal information. You can place your order(s) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Digital certificates encrypt data using SSL technology, which is the industry-standard method for protecting Web communications. The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Because SSL is built into all major browsers and Web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turns on their SSL capabilities.
SSL comes in two strengths, 40-bit and 128-bit, which refer to the length of the "session key;" generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code. RivalsFanShop.com uses 128-bit encryption. Most browsers support 128-bit SSL sessions, which is trillions of times stronger than 40-bit sessions.
To shop with us, you need to enable cookies on your browser. Learn more about enabling cookies.
|^ Back to top|
|Safe Shopping Assurance|
Every online transaction you make with RivalsFanShop.com will be 100% safe. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
|^ Back to top|
THIS VERSION IN EFFECT SINCE JULY 1, 2007
Protecting your privacy is important to TeamFanShop. This policy explains how TeamFanShop collects, uses and discloses the personal information you may provide while using the RivalsFanShop Web site hosted by TeamFanShop. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the Web site, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, the Web site pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the Web site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site. TeamFanShop also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
4. Tracking Information - TeamFanShop may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the Web site's user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Football Fanatics also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web site users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this policy.
TeamFanShop may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Emails from TeamFanShop - From time to time, TeamFanShop may send email, or other communications containing information about the RivalsFanShop hosted by TeamFanShop or other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask TeamFanShop to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each email sent by TeamFanShop will tell you how to decline further emails.
8. Children's Online Policy - TeamFanShop is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our Web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. TeamFanShop sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our Web site, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian to assist you in using the Web site.
9. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - TeamFanShop may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, TeamFanShop must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, the delivery service, and TeamFanShop, Inc. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with TeamFanShop to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy. If you do not wish TeamFanShop to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web site for transactions.
(ii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - TeamFanShop may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where TeamFanShop has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to TeamFanShop legal counsel.
10. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help TeamFanShop maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
11. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
12. Other Web sites - The Web site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. TeamFanShop has no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other sites or resources or, their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
13. Former Users - If you stop using the Web site or your permission to use the Web site is terminated, TeamFanShop may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want TeamFanShop to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes on the Web site, changing technology and legal developments, TeamFanShop has the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web site you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.
|^ Back to top|